How we can help you and what the service includes
When you establish a company in the United Kingdom, you become liable for many obligations and it is always better to take advice from professionals as to the finest way an entity should be established and operated. This is an overview of the main terms for setting up companies in the UK.
As for the legislation, the applicable law is stipulated in the Cοmpanies Act 1985 and 2006, and additionally the Cοmmonhold and Leasehοld Refοrm Act 2002 and associated legislation. We provide a turnkey setup:
- Verification of company purpose;
- Verification of company name;
- Drafting of documentation;
- Registration Commercial Register;
- Articles of Association;
- Representation with power of attorny;
- Commercial Register fee;
- Documentation German/English.